01. The ARB isolator uses lead-free materials that are environment
02. The ARB isolator can sustain a high vertical pressure even with a
small shape factor.
03. The ARB isolator possesses stable mechanical behavior.
04. The ARB isolator provides extremely high damping by means of a
sliding mechanism in the sliding core. This mechanism consists of
multiple sliding plates in each layer that are confined by two adjacent
05. The decrease in damping ratio of the proposed devices that occurs
with an increased displacement is not considerable even during high
velocity cyclical loadings.
06. Rising temperature during an earthquake can have a reduced effect on
the ARB isolator compared to that on the LRB.
07. The ARB still maintains good durability after cyclical loadings.